Thank You for Requesting a Free Business Assessment
Thank you for making contact – What’s next?
The Business Assessment has 2 parts – 1) telephone call and 2) an uninterrupted meeting with all the decision makers in the business. We may also require a site visit to gather further information after the phone call.
In the first step, before we meet, we complete a 30 minute Telephone “Fact Find” with you. It’s imperative to discuss the current status of your business and where you want to be in the future. The information we collect during the phone call will help us prepare before we get together so that we arrive with a good idea of your unique circumstances. Should a site visit be necessary, then we’ll arrange this before our meeting with the decision makers.
The purpose for the “decision maker meeting” is to determine your exact needs from your point of view and how these needs can be addressed quickly and with the highest impact. We’ll also share business development ideas you can use immediately to bring changes to your marketing and sales and other areas of your business. We also discuss in more detail how we can work with you in your business to bring the changes you require.
You may want to select one or more of the following:
- Growth through SALES – Business Development Consulting (Sales, Marketing, Strategy, PR). For more than 20 years we have created proven methods implemented by means of a project plan consisting of over 300 tasks. We work side-by-side with you where these tasks are completed over 12 to 24 months of side-by-side engagement with you. Our methods may more than triple the size of your business over this period.
- Growth through MERGERS and ACQUISITIONS also known as M&A – buying an existing business is a great way to start in business or grow your existing venture. We assist you with finding the appropriate quality target businesses, doing the due diligence, structuring the transaction and assist you after the deal is done to extract most value and ROI.
- FUNDING – do you need to expand and develop your existing business or buy a going concern? We can assist with getting you ready for the application, doing the application and provide introductions to quality financiers.
- SELLING your BUSINESS – are you ready to sell and exit your current business? We assist you to reach the best price possible as well as making your business substantially attractive to local and international buyers. Our service here is getting your business “saleable” and/or finding a list of target buyers while guiding you through the negotiations to a successful close. Selling your business to a quality buyer for a great price takes on average 6 to 18 months depending on various factors. We help you every step of the way.
- Systemising your business to go onto AUTOPILOT – the goal of most entrepreneurs is to develop their businesses into an entity that can generate profit without their day-to-day involvement in the “trenches”. After all, if the business relies on you as an owner or major shareholder then you are merely self-employed. Systemising entails formalising your business workflows and processes, as well as capturing the Intellectual Property you have developed through hard work, trial and error and perseverance. We will assist you with formally documenting your business and advise you on Best Practice techniques. Our goal here is to lock down your competitive advantage, bring sustainability, stabilise your revenue and staff and many other benefits. In addition, we can implement accounting, production, CRM and business management software for this purpose.
- Planning and the implementation of plans – we create Business Plans, Strategic Plans and Marketing Plans that are practical and that serve 2 purposes – firstly, getting financed and secondly plans provide direction like a compass and a measuring tool. Follow through of the plan/s is essential for growth and development.
We look forward to starting the process of structured business development with you.
Yours in growth and stability
The QBD teamQuantum Business Development
Cell: +27 82 780 4088 Phone: +27 10 215 0119 email@example.com